Thursday, February 16, 2012

Home and Hearth

Home and hearth are my blessings to all who would entertain them. My gift is to help create nourishment and a safe place to live. My home for you is a place where you are allowed to be who and what you are and to relish your time in your very own space. Each of you may create such a home, if that is what you desire. I would help you find the perfect home and help you create it as a gift to you, if I am invited in to do so.

I am the Goddess of Home and Hearth. My virgins kept the symbolic home fire burning, which was important in the early Greek civilization. Keeping the home fire burning is vital to all time periods but not literally anymore. The home fire is within each of you. The outward manifestation may take many forms to those who exist now.

Invite me into your home and space and I will work with those who welcome me in.

Blessings!

Vesta