Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I was asking some information about my source and then what energies work with me and who I am hear to work for. The way the information came through was interesting. Many light workers think that they are doing work for their source energy but that is not how it came through. What came through is the information about my source and who I was here to work for. There were other energies asking to be represented in my home; not so they could work with me but so that they could create a grid energy in my home. So, the information was about how we were placed in specific zones to channel or source energy for others. There is some shift in how we are meant to be on the earth and do our work. We may be surrounded by various beings who may just be around us and not work with us or for us.

You already are your source energy. You have your specific form and gifts for a reason. It is important to allow the energy to come through you. Your assignments will show up at the perfect time and in the perfect way.

Blessings!

Ken