Thursday, November 8, 2012

I was tuning in and asking some questions and I was met with silence. I had asked the question of how I could be of service and I heard silence. I asked a series of questions and was also met with silence. What was coming through was I was asking the wrong questions or questions that were not pertinent to my path. I changed the question to how I could be of help and found there were answers to that question. I was told that I was not here to serve because that denotes subservience. I was brought here to be of help.

Many people ask me questions about getting answers because they ask things and are greeted with silence. Building on the intuitive information is also about learning to ask the questions that provide answers and when you get silence as an answer, you may be asking a question that is not pertinent to your journey. Play around with question and see what comes through to you.

Blessings!

Ken