Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ideas and Listening

How often have we each worked with someone who says no to everything we present. Then, they come back to you and say it didn’t work when you came up with alternative ideas. If you ask them about what they did following the session, they say they didn’t do anything that was suggested. I have had clients like that in Feng Shui and readings where everything is no. They are looking for a specific answer that doesn’t come up as the best solution or a recommendation.

I know when I work with my group, I find it works out better if I go for the answer that they give me. When I try to negotiate a different variation, it is never as powerful. When I try to get my way with an answer to something I have clearly heard no to, I find I see exactly why I was given a no to something. Even when I hear a yes to something that they may have agreed to because they know I wanted to do it anyway, I see what they were trying to keep me from.

When I work with my team, I really try and listen to what their answer is. I may be directed someplace so that I understand the energy of something being put out in the world. Those experiences become lessons for me. I have had people ask me if I always listen to what comes through and the answer is no but when I don’t listen, I am always sorry that I didn’t pay attention. My group really does understand things that often allude me. So, I focus on paying attention and remembering to ask. It makes my life so much better. But the choice is always yours to make on how you want to experience. We are not telling you what to do only want works best for me. All of the messages are merely offers that can help you in your own process.

Ken