Thursday, August 4, 2011

Removal of Fear and Respect of Others

We have asked you to remove fear from your life. Notice what happens as you make that commitment. Many around you will try and impose fear energy on you. They will tend to get upset that you are changing the rules or some may take offense because you are asking them to not impose the fear energy onto you. There will be situations where you will need to step away form people or situations to help you reprogram yourselves and what you wish to participate in.

Team

This is from me (Ken). I had someone tell me that they took issue because I didn’t want to listen to them tell me the same old story about what they needed to do. It was a subject matter that my group had told me to separate from and this person seems unable to respect that. I told her I would need to hang up, if she needed to keep talking about the subject. She told me that I should be able to shield myself from it and that I lived in the “real” world. I told her it wasn’t a matter of that, that it wasn’t something I needed to keep exposing myself to and my group didn’t want me exposed to it.

Look at the areas in your life where people will keep telling you something that basically is energetically attacking you or imposing energy that is abuse energy. It is common for abusers to tell you why you need to take it. For those of you who are empathic, when someone tells you certain stories or keeps going over topics of abuse, they are abusing you. If you understand that, you will be more willing to say no to it (we hope). Words and actions are all energies that help create. Awareness will help you make changes.