Friday, October 7, 2011

Blessing!

God, grant me the presence of mind to be of service in a big way! Help me to know when to step in and when to step away! Help me to navigate whatever is before me with grace, dignity and compassion. Please watch over me and take care of all of my earthly needs and requirements. Let me be of honor, respect and compassion in all that I do.

If I utilize resources, let me be appreciative of all that I have. If I use the service of another, let me be honoring, respectful and appreciative of those services and grant me the resources to more than pay for the services rendered in a timely manner. Let me be abundant in all ways.

Please, help me to travel in this and all realms and dimensions with respect and honor and compassion. Let me leave each place better off than when I first entered any place or situation. Help me to truly be of service where I am and wherever I end up.

(Know that it is time for you to bring a clear focus and intention to your day and each moment. We give you this prayer so that you may learn the value of respect, honor and compassion to whatever you are involved in and with. If the name God is something that doesn‘t work for you in a prayer, change the name to reflect what you align with.)