Thursday, September 12, 2013

I am presently working with my web designer to redo my website. The energy is shifting so we are working on clearing out the previous energy and aligning the energy to what is coming in. I was given blocks from using what we currently have set up.

So, this message section will be changed to a new program. That means that those who are automatically getting the updated messages will need to sign up again, if you still wish to receive the messages as they are posted. We are going to start over and create new messages to help those who follow the messages rebuild their energy foundations and lives. The energies coming through now are different and want to start to rebuild with us. I have been shown some of the energy and it feels really loving. I will let you know when I have a time frame for these changes. Right now, we are exploring options.

Blessings and Light!

Ken and Group